There are protests all over the Muslim world. Do protest but NEVER harm, burn or damage the property of the Muslims, other fellow humans or the Pak Sarzameen. Today, after Juma, there will be angry protests in the Muslim world and in Pakistan also. We are hurt indeed but we must remember that just as it is haram to take the life of an innocent person, it is equally haram to damage his property and honor! In Pakistan, make sure that you do not harm Pakistan and Muslims/citizens while venting your rage against the Zionists. Show them that you are a followers of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) and in joy and even in rage you remain dignified and honorable. We know after enemy. Our wrath should only be reserved for them not against fellow Muslims or Pak Sarzameen. Barak Allah feekum. ZH
Search in this blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
|Ahmad Jamal on If you want Allah to use you f…|
|Qalandar Khan on This is our tragedy! Even our…|
|Qalandar Khan on Never be despondent and disapp…|
|Qalandar Khan on What practical work did Iqbal…|
|Hugh Slaman on Why are our political and reli…|
- Halqa e Yaran – A gift to this Ummah in sublime mystical dimensions of Deen and Quran!
- Altaf is using the ISIS drama to justify arming the cadre of MQM and igniting an urban war in Karachi!
- If you want Allah to use you for duty, this is the criteria for the job!
- The society created by the capitalist bankers has everything but NO humanity!
- Let your enemies say that you are “Sadiq and Ameen”! Then you are qualified to lead!
- Never be despondent and disappointed! Your faith in your mission is your strongest weapon!
- This is our tragedy! Even our leaders and Ulema are NOT free! Slaves cannot bring Inqilab!
- This Faqeer has a duty to give azaan, not collect fans! Zaid Hamid
- What kind of leadership we need? Can this democracy give us such quality leaders?
- Saying Allahu Akbar is not just a slogan – It is a declaration of war against Kufr of present times!
- Tauheed is not a debate or a belief only – It is a lifestyle of free honorable men!
- What practical work did Iqbal do for the creation of Pakistan when he died in 1938?
- We make our own strategy and will remain focused on it
- Despite all the shar you see around, great khair is emerging as well – This azaan is NOT going waste
- Why are our political and religious parties and leaders failing to bring any khair for Pakistan?
- Indian media programming their people that a major war with Pakistan is close
- No matter what system you bring, piousness, vision, wisdom, purity of the leadership is the decisive factor!
- These may be difficult times but these are also the times when great leadership is born! Zaid Hamid
- From Karachi to Peshawar to Quetta to Gilgit – Next 2 weeks would be the most sensitive times in Pakistan!
- Ummah still misses benevolence and justice of Hazrat Umar (RA)
- Today is Yaum-e-Shahadat of the greatest ruler, administrator Khalifa-e-Rashid Sayyadna Umer (RA)
- It is time to re-connect with Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) for a most epic spiritual journey
- An emotional story from the life of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) and Hazrat Muadh Bin Jabal (RA)
- It’s time to make a stand for Pak Sarzameen! Those who stay silent or betray are ‘Khaseroon’!
- Halqa-e-Yaran – A spiritual journey into mystical dimensions of Quran and Sunnah